Thursday, July 20, 2017

Pamper Me!

 
Tonight I need a super long bubble bath and some wine and a good book!
At our house we normally just take showers.  So last night I cleaned out the tub really good and tonight am going to take advantage of a clean tub. 
Sometimes it is important to step outside our daily routine and focus on ourselves first and foremost. 

So my plan is to read something I normally do not have time to read.  Tonight it will be Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich.  I have had this book for quite some time now so it's time to crack it open.  I was thinking about keeping it for the cruise in October but I don't want to wait that long.

My hair needs a good deep condition so I will do this while enjoying my soak.  I just need to remember to rinse well before I step out
of the tub. 
Aromatherapy is a must.  I have some Lavender foam bath I will use tonight.  Smells so darn yummy. Plus it is relaxing.

Don't forget to pamper your face!  Face Mask is a must.  I do not do this nearly enough so tonight will be the night!! 

Music  I have found a new app to me that I want to use.  Spotify Music.  I normally go for pop music or adult top hits.  Tonight I am leaning toward some Christian music by Newsboys.  We just currently watched God's Not Dead.  Before that I hadn't heard of them. 

I can't wait to get in the tub and soak and forget all  about my troubles for just a little bit.  Lately my life has been filled with stress and turmoil.  This should help me relax and let go of some of the minor negativities in my mind. 

I am treating tonight like a date night to myself.   I am so looking forward to some me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment