Saturday, July 8, 2017

Sarah's Baby Shower

 
Sarah Ellsworth

Congratulations to the mommy to be!  Am so proud of  Sarah and Nick.  They will be wonderful  
to baby Luca!!
The host did a wonderful job on the baby shower.  Loved the decorations and how they did the food buffet.

 
Gift Table
She received lots of wonderful gifts. 

Baby Luca is going to be so spoiled!!

Food tables and guest.  I just wished I had taken closer pictures of how they displayed the food.  These ladies are very talented!!

Raffle for when Luca makes his appearance to the world.

Sarah and Samantha
Can you tell they are sisters?  They are both beautiful girls.  I have been friends with Kim as long as I can remember.  I also know that Luca is going to be well loved and taken care of by Great Grandma Sue and Grandma Kim and Papa Kevin!
I was honored to be part of Sarah and Luca's special day!  Am anxious to meet Mr. Luca!!

No comments:

Post a Comment