Friday, July 14, 2017

Creative letter

Creative Letters

So am trying to be a little creative when sending out my pen pal letters.  When I am at work and have a few extra minutes I will grab some sheets of computer paper.  We all know how boring white computer paper starts off looking.  So I try to add some washi tape and cute stickers to jazz the letter up a bit. 


 
I am sending this to a new pen pal.  Sure hope she likes the attempt that I put into her letter. 
Writing snail mail has always been a passion of mine.  I probably started with pen pals in middle school.  I've done it off and on for probably 30 years.  Just seeing a envelope in the mailbox from a friend makes my day so much brighter. 
This letter is awesome! I took it from Pinterest.  She did a awesome job on this letter!!
I would love to be able to use different fonts in my writing.  Which means I would have to practice my handwriting.  Some days I don't feel like I have the time or energy for another creative outlet.
When you write letters do you try to make them more creative?
Outgoing Mail
I really like the bright colorful envelopes that catch your eye.  Using last year calendars is a cheap and fun way to add color to your our going mail. 




No comments:

Post a Comment