Friday, October 18, 2013

Just another day

Hello! I just wanted to stop in and tell everyone hello and thanks for following me! I always think I will write something funny and wise and yet it never seems to come out like I have wrote it in my head. I love to read blogs that seamlessly flow with character and descriptions. I so hope that one of these days I learn how to be a better blogger.
This is my baby boy practicing golf shots one lazy Sunday afternoon. We had a great time. I even tried to hit a few balls and let me tell you it isn't easy at all. Trevor will never be a Tiger Woods nor do I want him to be! But as long as he is enjoying it I will support him 100 percent! We are at Lake Taylor in Grady county in Oklahoma. It's a beautiful small lake not to far from our house. Today I am at flower shop and it's misting and kinda gloomy! The perfect fall weather. If I was home I would be curled up on the couch with a cup of hot tea and a good book to read. Since I am here I plan on getting some arrangements ready to take to the cemetery's. I love being creative! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment