Monday, November 12, 2018

Diy spa gift baskets.

I am currently working of 4 spa gift baskets for my ladies in my life. 

I am wanting to add a few more items to the baskets.  Maybe another pair of socks and a candle.  If I was real creative I would buy some wine glasses and monogram them.  I have a older cricut that I could use on them.  Then maybe add a small trial size of wine with the basket.  I may need wipe down the cricut machine and attempt it this weekend. 
I need to pick up red filler and clear bags at Dollar Tree.  I also will make some pretty Christmas bows to use on the gift baskets.  
When I worked at the Flower Shop we made lots of fruit and gift baskets.  Everyone loved them and they are easy to make.  I went with the spa basket because my girls are girly girls.  I would love to have one of these baskets myself.  I can't wait to see the finished product!! 

I am trying to get ahead of my Christmas shopping this year.  So far I have wrapped the toys I have bought for the littles.  Which I am proud of getting done so early.  I told Mr. C, that I needed to wrap the gifts I had already bought so I could see what I had.  I am looking forward to Black Friday shopping with my cousin Brenda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment