Monday, November 12, 2018

First snow!!

Our first snow of the season! You all know I love fall/winter season.  Especially the cool nights, fresh snow and baking in the oven. When I woke up to this I was happy.  For just a moment I thought about staying home from work.  I would have read a book, wrote a few letters and drank some hot chocolate.  The perfect way to spend a day off.  then reality set in and I got dressed and headed to work.  I did get to Duncan early so I could work on this blog post.  
This is across the road from where we live.  Living out in the country is peaceful and quiet.  Love looking at the snow that hasn't been tracked on yet.  As warm as it is here in Oklahoma I bet it will be gone tonight when I get home around 7:30 pm. 
If I was younger I would be tempted to make snow angels in the snow.  Great memories from when I was younger.  Now I am waiting for the 2nd snowfall so I can make snow ice cream.  My mom use to make the best snow ice cream.  It was always such a treat for us. 
How would you spend a day home on a snow day? Would love to hear your stories!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my little ole blog.  I do appreciate it very much.

Have a great day my friends,
Karen  

No comments:

Post a Comment