Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Where is the time going? Here I am 3 days into the new year and I haven't done much of anything. Well that isn't totally true, as I have made 3 new swaps on swap bot for Valentine's   day. I also have been looking at blogs. I have found several new blogs to follow.
Well frugal isn't happening for me. I hate to even admit this but here I go. I have spent $180.00 on hotel room the last 3 days, got a new set of nails $53.00, highlights in hair $55.00, $20.00 at homeland for snacks,$27.00 to fill my car up for road trip. Good grief I need to get some self control over my spending. So we will see how the next few days spending goes. I may resort to putting spending money in envelope and when its empty no more spending. That wouldn't be gas money or grocerys. Do you think I could keep my spending money down to $20.00 a day? Sure would like to see how that goes.  There is a swap on swap bot that is set up for saving money. I didn't do it because I was afraid of failure.

Well everyone I am going to go get ready to eat supper with Mr. C...Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment