Thursday, December 22, 2011

Great family times

Last night was wonderful! The kids were happy with presents and I was happy with how the party turned out.  I did not cook, instead sent out for pizza.  They went thru 5 large pizza's and 2 family size bread sticks.  So am glad I went with the last minute plan of pizza.  I am not sure I could have made enough mexican casserole for the 10 of us!  Boys sure can eat alot!

After everyone left I sorted thru presents and realized that I only have Trevor one gift wrapped! Oh my goodness I am going to have to go buy him some gifts.  Remember I bought him a gun that was $540.00 but he already got it. With him being only 13 years old there is no way I can not buy him a few more gifts!! So I am going to go buy him some camoflouge items and a couple suits of clothes.  I still need to get Aaron a stereo system and a gas card and he will be completely done! Blake got his christmas present last night which of course was a gun. 

Well this is kinda cool I am at Linda's Flowers and they are doing a live broadcast.  Which it is kinda funny as it is only me and 2 of them in here. They are doing a drawing for $100.00 gift certificate.  I like going into the radio station while they are broadcasting it is really cool to hear and see them do their thing.
Well am going to run

No comments:

Post a Comment