Sunday, January 15, 2012

Elk City, Ok bound!

Once again I am on my way to see Mr.C at Elk City, Okla. He is going to be so surprised that I am here.
This morning I spent quality time with my middle son Aaron. We just watched tv and talked. I am so lucky that he wanted to spend that time with me.
I have been working on swaps and 2 journals that are for swaps. Last night I got home to a journal in the mail and a swap and a pen pal letter. You know that made me very happy.
Yesterday I went to Dallas Texas to do some shopping. My Aunt Kathy went with me and we giggled and talked the entire trip like school girls. Was wonderful to spend time with one of my favorite aunts!
It is almost time for Mr. C to get to the hotel room.. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Spending time with family and people who you care about is an extraordinary thing, a little miracle :-)

    ReplyDelete