Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snail Mail

As a lot of you know I am a huge fan of sending and receiving fun mail.  So I thought I would try to keep a notebook of all incoming and outgoing mail. Which I figured out just now that I didn't keep it very accurate.  So for December I plan on not opening my mail until I have my notebook handy. I also will not send out any fun mail unless I have recorded it in my book. So hopefully December's numbers will reflect a more accurate picture.
This is for November but just 4 days...
I sent out 40 pieces of fun mail ( swap bot, sendsomething.net, postcrossing, friendship books, pen pals and personal letters to family members. This was done in the 4 days I managed to record my mail. Am going to try to keep much better records as well as my post office reciepts in December.
Does anyone else keep accurate records of their fun mail? What tips do you have for me?  I would love to hear anything that might be a help to me!
Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!
    I keep track of mine via an index card system and box! I have each pen pal or swappers name, address, etc. on an index card and each time I receive from them, I mark the date on their card. Each time I send out to them, I mark it on their card. It seems to work when I don't get overwhelmed with mail and can remember to write it in!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete