Thursday, April 25, 2013

Foodie Penpals

                     Foodie Penpals

Okay I was browsing thru blogs and came to this blog http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/  and am considering doing this first of May.  Has any one of y'all tried this or given it a thought? 
IMG 0799 Foodie Penpals
I borrowed this from The Lean Green Bean blog so you could see some items that are sent to your partner.

IMG 1027 Foodie Penpals

What a great way to try someones favorite foods!

I am super excited to give this a whirl.  As many of you who have been with me for awhile knows I tend to be all over the place.  This may be a fleeting project that I do once or twice or if I love it I will continue to do this!  I love getting fun mail packages that are surprises! All these look like great food packages to receive from one's foodie penpal.

036-1n't I can't wait to get signed up for this new adventure! 
OKAY now I am wondering where in the world am I going to find good healthy snacks?  I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew...NOW I am freaking out about getting my box gathered up for my partner. 
Excited but Nervous about choosing good snacks for my partner...Sometimes I over analize things...lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment