Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's for Dinner?

I have some frozen beef patties thawing in refrigerator.  Have been wondering what to do with them..So I did some online recipe hunts and came up with this fast and easy solution.

Hamburger Patties baked in a 9x 13 pan with a can of cream of mushroom mixed with a can of milk and a package of onion soup mix.   So very easy...You just put patties in bottom of  9 x 13 pan.  Pour soup mixture on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, or until dish is brown or bubbly.

How good does that sound?  I will cook some mashed potatoes and make a salad to go with it as well.  I also have part of a Pineapple cream cheese pie left over from the other night. 

Tonight am also thinking about making some Bellini"s.  If you haven't enjoyed a Bellini it is time to try one or two out!

                                       Bellini Recipe

1    16 oz bottle peach nectar, chilled
1    bottle of Prosecco sparkling wine,  chilled

That sounds nice and refreshing and I will need that after the humid day we've had today here in Oklahoma.

I have always wanted to try the Mimosa drink as well....

                                      Mimosa Recipe

Equal parts of chilled Champagne and orange juice 

I am all about fast and easy recipes of any kind.  If you have one you would like to share with me feel free!  Have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment