Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas every one! We aren't celebrating in our normal way today. Our electric has been off and on for several days. Yesterday it was off almost the entire day so I didn't get any cooking done. Our Christmas dinner consisted of Roast and veggies and good homemade gravy with a homemade chocolate cake. This is the first homemade chocolate cake with homemade buttercream frosting I have ever made! It was totally simple and so very good! The kids wiped it out in two days! My baby boy Trevor went to Minnesota over the Christmas break. I must say that I think that kinda put a damper on how I felt. Although I was glad he got to go and see a different part of the United States. I for one do not see me going to Minnesota in my future. Trevor had never snowboarded before and he really enjoyed trying that activity out. Trevor is one who is a natural at any sports he try's. That boy amazes me! Our Christmas was nice and quiet. I hope everyone had a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment