Thursday, October 31, 2013

foodie Pen Pal October

I love foodie pen pal! I was teamed up with Amy R. We sent a few emails back and forth. We both have a sweet tooth. She hit it spot on with what she sent me. I love sunflowers and I opened them right up as I was looking at my other items Amy also sent me brownie bars from Clif and some mint chocolate cookies. I love mint in everything always have and always will! I took the cookies into my bedroom as sharing them with the family just isn't going to happen! That evening I ate 2 of the cookies. I am not on any kind of diet but have been trying to watch what I eat as well as eating healthier. Amy R. Thanks again for the goodies! This month we exchanged with each other. So I sent to Amy as well. Here’s a detailed explanation of the program: -On the 5th of the month, you will receive your pen pal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your pen pal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions. -You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your pen pal! -The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination! -You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!) -Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you can choose to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month. - Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa. So, I’m going to keep two separate lists and match US w/ US and Canada w/ Canada! ***If you’re in Europe, please contact Carol Anne from This Is Rock Salt at rocksalt@thisisrocksalt.com to get involved! check it out if this sounds like something you would like to do and follow up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment