Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My first homemade cake!

I decided to make my first ever homemade cake. I was like I can do this recipe and I had everything on hand to create the cake. It turned out so very good and the bonus kids loved it! I was surprised but they ate the double layer cake in less than 12 hours! SCORE!! I got this recipe from ALLrecipes.com Simple White Cake You will need: 1 cup white sugar 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1/2 cup butter 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder 2 eggs 1/2 cup milk 2 tsp vanilla extract Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x9 inch pan or line a muffin pan with paper liners. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, ass to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. For cupcakes, bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch. How super easy was this to make? Let me tell you if your scared of making a homemade cake this is the recipe to try. It's a no fail recipe!! Life is good and I often surprise my self! Now what should I make that is homemade? how about some shooters with liquor in them?? yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment