Microwave Chocolate Brownie in a mug
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 4 Tbs granulated sugar
- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 Tbs all purpose flour
- In a 12 oz coffee mug, add water, oil and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.
Here's a recipe I got from Chow.com http://www.chow.com/recipes/14253-microwave-chocolate-mug-brownie
It looks easy to make and you know that is how I like to roll!! I am thinking this would be a great surprise to make for a loved one.