Sunday, June 8, 2014

Four things

Four Things I haven't done this in awhile. I wanted to get back in the habit because I feel like it keeps me accountable. So here goes my weekly list! 1. Write 5 letters this week. One of them to my brother Lonnie!! 2. I want to post 3 items on buy sell trade to get them out of house. I have a stand up mirror, a entertainment center and a box of books. 3. Get Aaron to detail my car!! I must clean out the back of the car myself. I have stuff that needs to go to goodwill!! 4. Get my finances in order. Which means I need to start writing down every penny I spend. I am so lax when it comes to my own personal money. Where I know pretty much what our household account has in it at all times...uugh So here it is folks my list for the week! I really need to get busy and get it accomplished! Here's to a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment