Sunday, October 22, 2017

Halloween cruise 2017


So have my suitcase and tote out ready to pack.   Am super excited about going out of Mobile Alabama port this time.  Just because it will be a new experience for me.  
I have my jewelry together in my cute anchor jewelry organizer.   So don't have to worry about that at last minute.   Most of my toiletries are packed. Will double check everything.  
This trip I'm trying to take my new clothes OR ones I haven't taken on a cruise before.  This way I can have pictures in different clothes.  Makes it easier to sort pictures down the road.  If I was more organized I would have them in photo books with dates.  That would take guess work out of it. 

Am leaving October 27th for my vacation.  Will return November 6th.  Going to Cozumel and Costa Maya.   Making pit stops at Galveston Texas, Biloxi Mississippi, Mobile Alabama and going to Pensacola Florida.  

Most excited about the cruise.  Love to be pampered on the five day cruise.  I really enjoy the entire experience while being on the cruise ship.  This year we will be on Carnival Fantasy ship.  It's a older ship but has the 2.0 upgrades.  Several different restaurants to eat at that you can pay extra money.  I am leaning toward the steakhouse the first night.  That experience is well worth the $35.00.  

I hope to find time to write about each day while gone on vacation.  Last year I only wrote 2 days of entries.  Wished I had incorporated it into a activity such as rising early and watching the sun rise on the lido deck.  I'd have a hot drink in hand enjoying the peaceful mornings before everyone got up and around.  


No comments:

Post a Comment