Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New template!!

I finally figured out how to redecorate my blog.  I love the vibrant red I choose it seems to make my photos pop. Now if I can figure out how to add widgets directing followers to my favorite blogs.  I had been thinking about trying to find someone to help me with redesigning my blog and here I did a okay job by myself. I won't began to tell you how many hours it has taken me to get it halfway figured out. I am not so good with technology.
Lately I have joined several blog swaps on Swap~bot and am enjoying them very much.  I am trying very hard to make my blog more interesting.  If anyone has questions for me please ask. Also if you have any suggestions on how I can make my blog better please let me know.  I am so excited that there is someone out there that wants to read my ramblings about my life.  Am finding some cool blogs and hope to make mine better and better with time.  The last several days I have been looking at lots of blogs and wow it amazes me at how wonderful some of them are to read.  So moving on I hope my followers will enjoy the facelift I gave my blog.


I really love the small towns that have bricks for their streets.  So I just had to take a photo of my feet. Trevor (my 13 year old) thought it was silly but I had fun stopping the car and taking a photo of my feet.  My song for that day would have been these boots are made for walking.  Felt like we had been around the world.

6 comments:

  1. I agree -- the red does make the photos pop! I especially like a white border around them too with a dark background don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs!! They are wonderful and horrible at the same time. Wonderful because you can share your inspirations with people. Horrible because it is having to learn how to get the page, writing, pictures etc, how you want them. It takes ages, but I must say your blog looks fantastic in this red wine colour. Ann221 from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, you'll get better with the technology as you go along. The important thing now is that you can blog. The rest will come. I like brick streets too. I remember when there used to be quite a few in downtown OKC.

    coleenfranks
    swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually make my own templates for my blogs. Just that the one I have is a premade. I liked it though and didn't want to make one one like that :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the layout! :).

    One thing I always try to do to make things interesting is post more pics! :)

    I am ryuluna from swap-bot~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic. Changing my blog has been trial and error for me. I have discovered the background tab, there's some nice stuff in there. My grandfather's house was on a brick road but they have repaved it. :-(

    Check out my Blog #6
    ByNickiG

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete