Friday, December 15, 2017

Blake and Jessica engaged!

Blake and Jessica 
I can't believe that my hardheaded son finally asked Jessica to marry him!  he called me and told me he was going to ask her that Friday night.  I was like oh do you have a ring for her and he was like of course!! 
 My first thought was I wanted to yell the good news from the rooftop.  But I kept the secret kinda as I did tell Luther.   I wanted to tell his siblings but knew that was a bad thing for sure.  They would have been calling and giving Blake heck.  
He proposed at the Chickasha Lights so he had a beautiful background. He made her wait for many years.  I love Jessica and Logan and am so proud they are finally going to be officially in our family!!!  
Congratulations to Blake and Jessica!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment