Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Snowmen

Snowmen 2018 

My long time friend Julie made me these adorable snowmen for Christmas this year.  Julie is so crafty!  
Last year she made me a Christmas tree out of pallets.  These snowmen looks great sitting under the Christmas tree.  I plan on leaving them out till after February.  Then I will put them up till next year.

I would rather have a homemade gift these days than something from a store.  I know people who do not like homemade stuff and I don't understand that at all.  I would love to have a friend that makes bath salts and scrubs.  Even thou I have made them for myself...

I plan on making a few gifts for the ladies next year. I am going to get my cricut out this weekend and figure it out.  I can't believe I have had it for years and did not use it.  What? Yes you heard me right.  I just didn't know everything I could do with it.  Now I am saving pins to my Pinterest board.  I want to do a glitter dipped cup or mug.  They look awesome.  Plus they would make great gifts.

I am on a cricut mission for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment