Sunday, December 10, 2017

Secret Sis Party

Every year we have our Secret Sis Party out at the Bailey Church.

Playing a game.. drawing on top of our heads.  

 
These ladies are a hoot!! 

I have been in this group for many years now.  I had told Mr.C that this was probably my last year in doing it.  Then I get out to the Bailey Church with my food item, Tree Ornament and gifts for my secret sis.  We visit and have lots of fun and I'm like okay just one more year.  For me it's stressful trying to figure out the best gift to buy plus stay in budget of $35.00.  Then figuring out a perfect finger food to take.  Seems to me everyone takes a dessert and goes the easy way out.  So this year I took a 2 lt coke.  Yep I didn't make any thing at all.  Shame on me.  I hope to be more organized next year.  

I do want to send more cards thru the mail to my secret sis this year.  I know I sent about 3 cards last year.  I want to do more this year.  Will put notes in my planner to do more for my 2018 SS.   I also want to find some cool inexpensive items to send thru the year.  I want to do my very best this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment