Saturday, March 16, 2019

Dinner with Aaron's family

Aaron, Clifford, Angel and me

Angel Michelle and baby Clifford

Baby boy Clifford

Angel being a big girl!


A perfect evening with Aaron and his family!  We met at Applebee's in Duncan Okla around 4pm. Was very nice to spend time with his family.  I need to be more involved with my boys and their families.  
Wesley was sick so he stayed with his great grandparents.  Hope that next time we can get all the family to go eat with us.  Truth be known I wouldn't mind taking them to McDonald's or Braums 
so the little kids can play on the playground.  I'm not sure if Aaron and Michelle take the time to let them run and play at either fast food place. so that would be a treat for the kiddo's.  Maybe I should take Angel and Wesley for a afternoon to give the parents a break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment