Sunday, July 17, 2022

Brooks and Kyndall

Kyndall is at our house a lot so she thinks she is the boss.  We had to really watch her as she wanted everything Brooks was playing with. She did not want to share until papa (Mr. C) was like Kyndall we will be sharing with Brooks today.  She doesn't like it when papa talks to her in his deep voice.

They both enjoyed the toddle chairs I have for the kids.  This little cart has been 

Brooks is as cute as they come.  He sure reminds me of his daddy Blake. filled my heart to get to keep him for a few hours today!

I try to remeber to do a selfie with my grandchildren.  Not sure what I am thinking in this photo. I do not look thrilled at this point.  Even thou I was extremely happy to have these 2 kiddo's with me.

Papa loving on Brooks.  Brooks and papa had a great day. Brooks taken to the guys.  I know that is from his daddy and his other Grandpa John
We are so blessed to have our grandchildren.  For one I didn't think I was ever going to be at this place at being a nana.  Just really wasn't in my thoughts when I was younger.  Funny how God knows your heart and fills it up with grandchildren and daughter in laws and a son in law. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment