Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Kiddie Land

Michelle called and asked if I would meet them at Kiddie Land in Duncan Okla tonight.  So I could watch baby Max.  That way Wesley and Clifford could ride rides. Michelle could ride some rides with them as well.  

Aaron and Angel came for about a hour.  She had a softball game at 7pm.  Our weather was hot about 90 degrees this afternoon. So not ready for the summer to be here.  The heat always gets me.

Baby Max trying to figure out what Nana is doing with him in the park.  

How cute is Max?  He is very much loved by his siblings and the rest of us.   I hadn’t been to Kiddie Land in years.  Brought back memories of when I took my boys.  Am glad I could watch these grandkids enjoy the same park as their dad did when he was a young boy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment