Thursday, May 11, 2023

Pasta Salads

Pasta Salads are now my main go to for my work lunches.  Am not sure why I haven’t made many of them    thru the years.  For one I think my taste buds have changed over the last several years.  I am finding many foods I did not like I’m currently eating more of them.  I was never a big fan of fruits and vegetables growing up.  I didn’t take my health very serious.  Here I am 56 years old and need to loose weight. I am going to Doctor more this past year.  So am doing some much needed self care.

The diced up food I’m putting in todays pasta salad.  Will take this in my lunch several days this week.  I like that I don’t have to heat it up and can ear right at my desk.  Mr. C. did state he did not want cucumbers in his pasta salad.  So going forward I will chop cucumbers up and put in a container so I can add them to my salad.  
Do you have a favorite pasta recipe that you want to share with me?  I am always looking for fast and easy recipes.  We tend to stay in a rut when it cooks to what foods we cook.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment