Tuesday, May 9, 2023

My 56 birthday.

My coworkers did a great job on decorating my cubicle. When I walked into work and seen my desk it brought me so much joy and happiness to my soul.

A few of my gifts they got me.


I work with some of the best employees ever.  They are caring and love to celebrate all our birthdays.  They sure made me feel special today. 
I can’t believe that I have made it to 56 years of age.  I have had a great life.  Getting older each year isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.  Hopefully I have gotten wiser and more compassionate over time.  I do feel as if my world is complete and I am exactly where I need to be in this crazy, hectic world.
May I take more time to look at the beauty of Oklahoma, smell the flowers more, enjoy the rain and be more alive every single day.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment