Saturday, December 18, 2010

7 days till Christmas!!

Where does the time go? I didn't realize that I haven't posted a blog on here since Dec. 6th. Why? I have no ideal... I have been writing in my journal everyday but wasn't getting on the computer at all. I only logged into swap~bot thru my phone. Maybe just maybe I was too busy getting ready for Christmas, but I doubt that is the real reason.

Last night Aaron was sick when I picked him up from his papa Kendall's. I get him home and cook a meal for him and he perked right up. He just needed some tlc from his moma. Thank goodness he is sooo much better this morning!

I so need to finish up Christmas shopping. I am down to stocking stuffers for the boys and it has been a pain to find them cute usable items for the stockings. I also need to get Aaron's Nerf bars for his 4wheeler ordered so they can get here. That is his main gift! Trevor's computer is paid for and I am waiting on delivery. Blake wants Cinch Jeans and a cinch jacket. Which means I need to get it ordered asap. Got to love the Internet!! Nothing like waiting to the last minute to shop for Christmas.

Today I want to go shopping over at Lawton, Ok. Am going to take Aaron with me so we can get some one on one qaulity time. Maybe he can help me pick out some gifts for his brothers...or without him knowing it gifts for him....He doesn't know all my tricks yet:)

I need to get some gifts wrapped today. Thank goodness I have most of them already wrapped or I would be way behind.

Trevor went and stayed at Coby's last night. He was so ready to spend some time with his favorite boy cousin. Usually Aaron stays with Coby and I won't let both boys stay at once. Don't want their Aunt Laura going crazy with a houseful of boys.

Well it is time for me to get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment