Monday, December 27, 2010

Busy Monday

Today I have been cleaning house and doing tons of laundry. Mr. C. had to go to a CPR and first aid class for part of the day in El~Reno Oklahoma. So this was a perfect day to get some odd and ends done on the house. I even cleaned out the refrigerator, which wasn't as bad as it could have been with Christmas leftovers and such.
Tonight I am heating up the rest of the smoked turkey and making potato salad, baked beans and deviled eggs. We should have Alisha and Brody and maybe Trevor. It will be nice to have a houseful of teenagers driving me crazy. LOL
Am glad Christmas is over, now it's time to put up the decorations. Aaron told me he might better give me his list early since he didn't get the 2 main gifts he wanted. I didn't tell him the nerf bars for his 4~wheeler is in my craft room. I am waiting on Blake to give them to him. Although I sure had to hear how upset Aaron was with me for not getting them. I can't wait till Wed when Blake gets home from work!!
My #1 goal this year is to hire a housekeeper! I have done without one since April and I am sure missing her. Finding the right person is a pain. Which is why I gave up and have been doing it myself.
Well I guess I will go. Till Next Time:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment