Sunday, November 17, 2013

Baron's Hockey Game

My brother Stacy called and he had free tickets to the Baron's hockey game. He had won 4 tickets from a radio station. Kaylee his daughter, Stacy and I went. The game was Friday night. I can't tell you when I had such a good time. I screamed and whooped it up like everyone else! Friday nights is $1.00 hot dogs and $2.00 draft beer night. The parking under the Cox Convention Center was $8.00. A very inexpensive but fun night! The tickets were regular $25.00! I had never ever been to a hockey game. One of my friends Tracy Bratcher used to go with her mother in law to the games. I now understand the pull of the game. the energy and lights and camera's along with everyone having a great time. Made it a magical night for me!
I can't wait to go back and enjoy another Baron's hockey games. I had a great time and it was nice getting out of the house on a Friday night for a change. Just in case your wondering I asked my boys if they wanted to go and they didn't. They wanted to go to the Bray Doyle football game. I even begged Trevor to go with me but he flat refused. He would have enjoyed the game as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment