Friday, January 27, 2017

Snail mail!

I'm so glad to be writing letters again.  Feels good to get back to nourishing the friendships I have made thru snail mail.  I probably lost several pals due to me not writing much this past year.  I am going to blame it on being depressed.  In all reality I do believe I should have went to my doctor for some help.  Which I wouldn't do.  Not because I didn't have insurance or time, but because I didn't want to acknowledge why I was depressed.

So here is another blog post about my outgoing mail! Yes mail does make me happy and all fuzzy feeling.  I do want to be a good pen pal but sometimes real life has a way of getting in the way.
Sent off letters to my cousin Daisy, Andrea and Jenn B. I also sent my secret sis a card.  She is going to be way surprised to get another card from her secret sis.

How many pen pals do you have? What amount of pen pals do you think is way too many?  My threshold for not getting overwhelmed is around twenty five pen pals.  More than that I just can't seem to manage.  I have a few pen pals that only write a few sentences and I think I will just let them go with a nice break up letter.

Thanks for reading my post today.  If at possible would you leave a hello or question in the comment for new?  Starting to feel a little lonely right now...lol
Till later my friends,
               Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment