Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Flip book

Oh my goodness my latest obsession is pen pal flip books. I'm enjoying putting these together for my pals.  Here is the story about how I found these little gems.  I hate to admit that I was not a YouTube fan, only because I thought it was only for music.  Yes this will for sure tell you that I am going on 50 years old.  Not great with modern technology at all.  So anyways in the search I entered pen pal mail. Let me tell you I was amazed at how many videos came up.  Watched several on flip books and that is all it took for me to dig out my project life cards and washi tape.   So far I am happy with the results of the few I have made.  Now I want to drive 45 minutes to Lawton Oklahoma to Hobby Lobby and buy more project life cards.  I would like to make at least 25 of these for my current pen pals.

So what are you guys currently creating? Please share photos,ideals,or even links with me.  I thought Pinterest was the bomb but it may take a back seat to YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment