Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Weekend

This weekend is going to be especially hard as just a year has gone by since I lost my mother. I am finding my self sad and feeling at loss. I have noticed the last few days I keep wanting to call her and I know she is gone. So instead I call my brother and express my sadness in dealing with this issue. I know I am strong but sometimes it is nice to lean on someone else for a change.

On to other news...I took Aaron and Trevor to the eye dr over at Lawton, Okla. Trevor has to get glasses and he isn't very happy at all. Then both boys got allery eye drops for their eyes. The eye drops cost $101.00 the insurance won't cover it. Really? Chris our pharmist suggest over the counter eye drops that were only $13.00, he was calling Dr. Head and consulting with him over that issue. So we won't be able to get the eye drops till Tuesday. Aaron needed new glasses as his was all scratched up from a year's use.

1 comment:

  1. $101 for eye drops?
    That is crazy!
    Hope the over the counter drops work!!
    {{hugs}}sorry about your mom{{hugs}}

    Your swap-bot friend,
    Cherie309

    ReplyDelete