Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Goals for 2011
Kaycee and Blake
Well I think I need some goals for the next 7 months. I will add to the list as I think of the goals. Here is my list of 25 goals. Some I am already working on or plan to in the near future.
List 1 thru 25
1. Lose 100 pounds. Have lost 15 so far
2. Make 20 ATC's
3. Mini trip to Memphis TN.
4. Buy a pink handgun. Got it on my birthday May 9th.
5. Get my concealed weapon license
6. Get my passport
7. Read 5 books on art journaling
8. Read 5 books on relationships/boundries
9. Fill a art journal just for me
10. Write 30 letters
12. Rent a cabin at the lake for the weekend
13. Get a tattoo
14. Go camping with Trevor and Aaron
15. Spend one week without watching tv
16. Go to Zoo with Trevor
17. Spend more time with my niece Kaylee
18. Learn how to make a blackberry cobbler
19. Purchase Life insurance
20. Finish a quilt for my niece Kaylee
21. Make 10 totes for my nieces on my side
22. Save $700 in 5 months
23. Clean out car and keep it clean
24. Organize my craft room
25. Exercise 3 times a week
Okay so now I want to explain why I choose some of these goals
1. Lose 100 pounds! I am so tired of being tired and not finding cute clothes. Size 22 is NOT a pretty size.
9. Art journal for me. I am not a artist but do enjoy painting and using pictures and writing on blank pages. I want to see if I improve over time.
10. Write 30 letters. I have 3 regular pen~pals but I have alot of letters I have gotten thru swap bot that I want to answer. I so need to get a system and keep it in place. I have 1 letter ready to mail and 1 I am working on to get in mail.
19. Life insuranace. This is for my boys more than me. They need the peace and mind of knowing I have it just in case something happens to me. Their dad died in 2003 and we had no life insurance at all. Sure would have came in handy for us.
20. Save $700.00. I have always wanted to go on a cruise. I am thinking I would put this money toward that goal of $3000.00. Would love to go in 2012. Which means I need to also start looking into what kind of cruise I am going to take.
Thanks for reading my blog. I am going to try to make it more exciting for all of us. At the top I put a current photo of Kaycee and Blake. I feel like I have so much to learn about blogging but one day at a time.