Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!





It is a gorgous day already! I got up at 4:30 am and have been on computer playing farmville. Then I thought I would work on a journal that I need to send out tomorrow for swap bot. I am doing the last minute touches, adding stickers, a few drink recipes and a few photos for Jessica. Also have been doing some much needed laundry. I have probably 5 loads to get done. I have been busy working since Wed at the flower shop. Put in over 46 hours in 4 days. But it was well worth it!












Would you believe I have forgot how to upload a picture to my blog. How sad is that I ask you? I wanted to add some old photos I downloaded the other day. I finally did it!! This is a candy bouquet that I made for Blake for his birthday. I thought it really turned out cute!










Blake and Kaycee at Prom last year. He loves this girl very much!! They broke up for the longest time but I think they are back together now. I think this could be the one for him but he is so young at 19 how would he know? I would like for him to wait till making the biggest decision of his life.


Have a great Mother's Day today!! I am going to round up Aaron and Trevor and do something with them today. I told Aaron to pick out where our destination is going to be!









1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day :) If you're looking for more farmville neighbors, there's a link on my swap-bot profile to my facebook, and I can always use active neighbors!

    Emika from swap-bot (Check out my blog #6)

    ReplyDelete