Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Isn't fall weather the best?  The cool weather with the turning of the leaves is amazing.  I do believe this is my perfect season of all time.  I went and bought Halloween candy and we haven't had one trick or treater at all.  That is the worst part of living out in the country.  Although I thought my next door neighbor would drop her daughter by for some candy. I also made up Kaylee (my neice) and Raylee (Mr. C's neice) up a cute plastic tumbler of candy.  Even called Kaylee and told her to come by.  Now I am just kinda sad that we didn't get to see them all dressed up.

This is my 30 days of surprises for my partner on Swap~Bot.  I hope she will enjoy it as much as I  had putting it together for her.  I cut down lunch size paper bags and decorated with scrapbook paper and stickers and diecuts.  Then I put surprises in the ends of the bags.  Stickers, tea, candle, lip balm and notecards and postcards and such. 

Being a part of Swap~Bot has been totally awesome.  I have enjoyed doing all sorts of swaps.  Although Journaling swaps has to be my favorite! 

Today I spent time with my oldest son Blake.  He is legally blind and can't drive so we ran his errands.  Blake is only 19 years old and his Banker asked him if he wanted to buy a house and land today!?!  That really blows me away. 

I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween today! 

3 comments:

  1. Love Comment Blog ♥ (5) Piimanyx (2/3)
    Woaaah, the 30 days of surprises is very beautiful ! I like it, no I love it ! It's very wonderfull ! I'll love to know make this !
    Congratulations ! It's magnifique !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would venture out and read your October posts. Your 30 days of surprise looks fantastic. Who wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love lunch bag books! Your's is just lovely. Fun to create work then give it...I think. I like swap bot too....I also have groups on facebook, including a round robin book group, we just did lunch bag books too. Really fun and you can be so creative with just something as simple as a paper bag.

    ReplyDelete