Sunday, January 26, 2014

Road Trip

I went on a 3 1/2 hour road trip to Cheyenne Okla.! I went to pick up Brody from his cousin's house out in the middle of nowhere. The trip to Cheyenne was peaceful and I listened to Incarceron. A audio book by Catherine Fisher. It is a bout a futuristic prison that is hidden from view. It's a young adult fantasy book but I have really enjoyed listening to it. My friend Leona couldn't believe that I could listen to a audio book in the car, read a book on my kindle as well as a paperback book at the house. I'm like yes I can do all three books at one time and not have any issues. I love to read!! I enjoyed the trip up there very much. On the trip home Brody and I had a great conversation! We talked non stop and it was a eye opener for me. Felt like it was the first time we had ever had a heart to heart conversation in many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment