Saturday, November 20, 2021

Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes.

 



Really loved these Operation Christmas Shoeboxes.  They are a bit bigger than my plastic shoe boxes that I filled with my goodies for the children.  I used 8 of these boxes and 5 plastic shoeboxes.  Was really proud of the boxes I packed this year.  

Next year I will probably only pack a few boxes.  I plan on going with more quality items versus quantity boxes.  I plan on putting a bigger wow items in each box.  I wasn't happy with the wow items I picked out for my boxes this year.  So I do plan on watching for sales and such.  Next year I really would like to focus on the boys 10-14,  I feel as if they get overlooked when others are packing boxes. 
Here is one of the boxes I packed.  Not shown is the pink stuffed bear.  I do like the mini fabric kit I put together with the 2 fabric squares.  It does show that I love pink!! 

Next year I do plan on putting together a few toolkit boxes for the older boys.  I also will add the small fishing kits that I made this year.  Made several and ended up not sending all of them.  Maybe I can pick up a few more pieces of tackle to fill up the small kits.  



No comments:

Post a Comment