Saturday, November 13, 2021

Turkey's and Chicken's in our yard

Living in the country is so different than in town.  Even after all these years I am always so excited to see wildlife in our yard.  I have been watching these turkeys grow from babies has been fun.  Now on the other hand if I catch one of these turkey's on my jeep we will be having a turkey in the oven.  Not even joking.  
At this point I do not think I want to live back in town. I would miss seeing the cows, ducks, snakes, turkeys, geese, chickens and roosters.  Well okay I would not miss the snakes at all.  They scare me to death especially when I find them in our house.  I truly believe we do have a smaller snake in the house hiding but so far I haven't seen him. Nothing surprises me anymore.         
                                                                                                                                               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment