Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Cubicle decorations 2021

I enjoy decorating my work cubicle.  I of course have to have my go to items in the picture. My sweet tea cup that my BFF got me for my birthday.  Cherrie thank you so much!! I love to jot down notes down thru the day.  My posh hand lotion in my favorite scent of Down Dirty.  Smells so good it has Watermint and Lavender scents.  

Any cards I receive from co-workers  I will be placing on my wall.  I still need to get some garland and a tree topper.  I can't remember to look for one while out and about when shopping.  

I need to get my Christmas cards addressed and sent to my family and friends. This year I hope to send out 20 cards.  Not too many but enough that I do not get overwhelmed.  Some years I do try to send out a boat letter of cards.  Depends on my time and postage stamp money.  

This year I do feel like we are in a good spot with gift buying.  Can I give a shout out to my wonderful husband.  He has been wrapping the gifts while I am at work.   Huge huge help to me.  We still have many gifts to get wrapped but we are in a good place so far.

I do not have all my gifts bought for Christmas but getting closer each weekend.  How are you guys doing on gift buying this year? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment