Saturday, December 4, 2021

Marlow Okla Christmas parade

Kyndall and her sack of candy.  So glad she got to get lots of candy and items from the floats. This year she was old enough to understand to wave at everyone and pick up the candy that is thrown from the participants. 
 
I really enjoyed this float from a church the most.  during the parade I was too busy watching Kyndall to 


Sweet but sassy baby girl right here.  Love her so much.  She brings light into my life each and every day.  She really enjoyed the parade.  I asked her if she was going to share her candy with me and her mom and she was quick to say no! Too funny, as we know that Kyndall seldom gets candy from her mom.

I am the fun grandma as I give her my favorite drink Coke from Sonic drive in and treats.  Both Trevor and Melissa do not give her much sugar at all. She mainly drinks water and some juice. Am so proud of her mom and how well she takes care of  Kyndall.

No comments:

Post a Comment