Friday, December 10, 2021

Toys for tots

So at work we were doing a toy drive.  I know that I wanted to contribute a few items.  I went into my Christmas totes and dug out several small items to give this year.  During the year I buy items on sale and place in my Christmas/Birthday totes.  With having  12 adults and 8 grandchildren buying gifts is a big issue.  I always like to keep gifts on hand.  
I do think the journal, lotion and sugar scrub will be big hits for teenagers. For the younger boys a set of 3 cars and the beyblade. Then the Clue and the Walking Dead game (not picture) for older kids. 
I wish I would have went thru the other tote I have as well. I am sure I could have found a few more items to give.  
With me trying to budget each payday I really would like to save money to use toward a child that is on a Angel Tree.  I have always wanted to sponsor a child.  Have not due to not having the budget in place.  Like so many others come Christmas I am doing good to buy my family gifts.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment