Thursday, September 16, 2010

The day with my BFF Cherrie

Spent the day with my BFF Cherrie. I think we had fun. We ran to Chickasha then we back tracked to Duncan. I got a manicure and pedicure while she took Brody to Rush Springs for me. We then went and ate at The China Buffet there in Duncan. The food is always good there. I ran into a ex brother in law Wayne haven't seen him in years. He seems happy and that is good to know. Then Cherrie and I went to Fashion Bug. I bought 2 shirts for fall, 1 summer shirt, a pair of jean capri's and a pair of white capri's also a cute purple purse that goes with the fall shirts! All for a grand total of $62.00. If I had paid full price it would have been around $150.00. I am feeling good about my bargin shopping.
Tonight Luther comes home and I am trying to get supper cooked and house cleaned. We are having Mexican Casserole. Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment