Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend again!

Mr. C and I went to Gainsville Texas for the weekend and had a great time! I think we confused our kids by not taking them with us. We really needed the time away from the daily routine. I was very surprised that he had planned this for us.

Tonight we are back home and I need to work on a few swaps for Swap~Bot. I am currently in three journal swaps. One is song lyric journal, one is a 30 day journal and the other is a long term journal.

I bought a Memory Makers book today and it is called Budget Scrapbooking, great ideas for scrapbooking on a shoestring. Just looking thru it I have found several ideals I can use in my journals to spice them up a bit. I am always looking for new inspirations.

We ate at a great BBQ place in Ardmore Oklahoma today called Budro's Rib Joint. It was great bbq!

No comments:

Post a Comment