Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for my family and friends. This is a day to reflect and be grateful for everything that has happened in the past year. I really miss my mom and grandma. This was their holiday that they went all out for.
Aaron and I went with Kendall to eat lunch with his family. I so love his sisters! I am grateful that Kendall has remained in our life after mom passed.
Can't wait for Mr. C to get home tonight. I am going to cook us Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I am prepping some of it tonight. I also need to get on cleaning house. I haven't done much this week. I worked more than usual at the flower shop...anyhoo that is my excuse.
I need to get caught up on a couple of my journal swaps. The 30 day project is due in just a few days and I have several pages I have to get done. Also the journal for Nov is due. Uugh..I think from now on I am keeping the journals down to just a couple a month. I really want to host another mini journal of randomness. It went really well last time. I also am angeling a song lyric journal that I haven't even started on yet. Goodness I need to get off here and get some work done.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment