Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mr. C update

We are still in hospital. He has abcess on his lung and part of his lung has died from the infection. We are going to be here at least 7 to 10 more days. Sure has gave us lots of time together as I haven't left his side at all. We just want him well and back at home.  We haven't gotten much sleep as you don't go to the hospital to rest.
I am working on reviews for Share your blog swap. Being here has gave me time to do this swap plus write pen pal letters. Yes I have to stay busy or I get bored really fast. So glad I grabbed a few things to keep busy with. Had no ideal we would be here sooo long.
I have 3 more reviews to write. Have been doing them individual as I want each blog to shine in their own light.  Have so enjoyed each and every blog. I have never done reviews before but am finding it to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment