Monday, March 5, 2012

Tea with Lemon blog review

Hello to all who is here for the share your blog swap. The first blog I went to was Tea with Lemon.I found Wendy's blog to be cheerful and fun. She had several topics that I am interested in reading.  Some of her main topics were altered art and journals, sewing, photography and losing weight. I thought her blog was well rounded with something for everyone. I enjoyed looking at her photos of her first attempt at art journals. I liked how she played with the paint on her pages. Then I went to her sewing pages. The dress is so dang cute! Her photographs speaks volumes! As I was looking at the bird she took out her window it was as if I was there with her. How awesome to be able to take great photo's.  I found Wendy's blog to be very  interesting and of course I will be coming back to see more!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review, Karen! I especially appreciate it because I know that you're going through a difficult time - hope Mr. C is doing better, and my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy your welcome! I am glad this swap rolled around because it has gave me something to do while we are in hospital. Mr. C has to be feeling better because he is getting grumpy and wanting to go home.

    ReplyDelete