Thursday, March 28, 2024

Egg hunt with Hattie and Brooks





Hattie having fun at daycare hunting Easter eggs.  Am so glad that many places still have this tradition in place.  She really enjoyed finding the eggs.

One Hattie figured out the eggs had her favorite snacks she was done.  She loves her Welch’s gummy’s. 

Brooks loves his rabbit ears.  He remembers how to do this from last year and he goes fast! He did really good this year. 

He got quite a lot for how many children was hunting the eggs. I remember hunting eggs when I was a child.  The excitement at finding the eggs.  Way back then we were hunting for colored hard boiled eggs and then a few plastic eggs was thrown in the mix.  Great memories of my childhood. 
I remember as a young mom making the hard boiled eggs for the egg hunt and not getting the eggs done.  What a messs that was for my boys.  I don’t think I will ever live that mishap down.  Seems just like yesterday when that happened.  Since then I have perfected my boiled eggs. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment