Monday, March 11, 2024

Trevor home at last!

My heart is full once again.  Trevor has been locked up for wrong choices for 4 1/2 years.  Today we picked him up from prison.  After near daily phone calls and numerous letters and a few video calls, I finally got to see my youngest son face to face.  I haven’t blogged about this as it just was so hard to understand.  I know exactly what happened just wasn’t ready to share such a hard life experience with my readers. 

I hadn’t seen Trevor with this long of hair ever.  He looks so much better than I anticipated.  Kyndall Mae told her daddy not to cut it.  I told him he could put it in a man bun.  Tomorrow his first errand is going to get his hair cut. He wants to look decent for his parole officer.  He checks in at 3 pm.

Kyndall in the toy box at Nana’s house.  She is making sure all “her” toys are accounted for and we didn’t lose any of her favorites.  It’s been way too long since she has been at our house. She was so excited to spend time with her daddy. She showed him her toys. They played outside and had a great time. Trevor has a lot of time to make up while he was detained. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment