Monday, March 11, 2024

Trevor home

Mellissa, Trevor and Kyndall. 

I may have to enlarge this photo for my living room.  This picture will serve as a reminder to me when I could breathe a little easier.  Every single day I pray for my family and friends.  More importantly that Trevor would be able to walk out of prison.  

Kyndall is enjoying having her daddy wrapped around her finger.  Am proud of Trevor for giving her his undivided attention.  I heard her feeling Trevoryour my favorite.  Of course that means that he hasn’t had to tell her no.  Right now it’s all about interacting with Kyndall.  Love hearing her giggle and her running around like a wild child.  
Mellisa has been raising Kyndall by herself.  I know she plays with her a lot.  I also realize she has to teach Kyndall right from wrong.  So it’s great that Trevor and Kyndall are creating a bond.  I just hope that at some point Trevor will be able to also teach Kyndall about rules and boundaries.  Am sure he doesn’t want to be the bad guy.  Although we all know that isn’t the fun part of being a parent but a necessity. 
It’s so good to have Trevor home! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment